Dear Matthew Lesko,
As someone who stays up late, I have seen more than my fair share of infomercials. Most of them advertise a miracle product that can ________ in just minutes! Your “product” is a guide to free money and everyone could use some free money, right?
Our society is ruled by the all mighty dollar. It obsesses almost every waking moment for most. Another day another dollar. Steady on the paper chase. Racks on racks on racks on. Most people don’t like their jobs but of course they need to work to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head. Ideally, a job should be personally fulfilling as well financially beneficial.
So being the man in the question mark suit, I have some questions for you:
1. Do you enjoy your “job”? Is it fulfilling?
2. How much free money have you personally received from the government? (ballpark)
3. Did you vote for Barack Obama?
4. Why would I trust a guy in a suit covered in question marks?
5. Only suckers work, right?
I have to assume you think people are really this dumb:
Hi.. thanks the the questions.. I believe that contributing in society is one of the most important thing you can do with your life.. Let us know if you need some sources.. Matthew